- Florida House, Washington, D.C. (permanent collection)
- Lowry Park Zoo, Florida Environmental Education Center, Tampa, FL (22 glass panels: permanent installation October 2000)
- Jiri Harcuba: Prague School of Engraving, Czech Republic (permanent collection)
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA (permanent collection)
- Danforth Art Museum, Framingham, MA
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, (Glick Collection), Indianapolis, IN
- St. Anthony Park Branch Public Library, St. Paul MN (permanent installation)
- His Highness King Mswati III, Swaziland, Africa
- Ron Abramson, MD
- Raymond James, FL
- Katherine and David A. Straz, Jr.
- University of South Florida, St. Petersburg, FL
- Columbus Zoo, Columbus, OH
- Federal Duck Stamp Office, Arlington,VA (donor recognition)
- Gindin, Rona.“A Southern Safari.” Floridian View Magazine. Feb 2013. 80-81. Print.
- Littleton, Maurine. 500 Glass Objects: A Celebration of Functional & Sculptural Glass. North Carolina: Lark Books, 2006. 34,71,111. Print.
- Fuller Museum of Art. Craft Transformed, Boston University’s Program in Artisanry 1975-1985. Brocton, MA: University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 2004. Exhibition catalog.
- Sitton, Heather. “Karamu: Raising funds for the animals.” Tampa Bay Magazine. Jan/Feb 2004:70. Print.
- Lake, Lenora.“Lowry hopes kids go wild for ‘zoo school.’“Tampa Tribune newspaper. 20 Oct 2000:4. Print.
- Kay, Sheryl. “Master blaster.”St. Petersburg Times newspaper. 31 Mar 2000:1,3. Print.
- “Acessories & Musical Instruments.”Fine Woodworking Design Book Seven. Newton CT: The Taunton Press, 1996. 171-2. Print.
- Fine Woodworking Design Book Seven
- “Commissions.” American Craft Magazine. Feb.1995:6. Print.
- Temin, Christine.“Opulence rules at furniture show.” The Boston Globe newspaper. 5 Jan 1989:68. Print.
- MFA Boston University
- BFA Boston University